Certificate of Deposits Calculator
Are you planning to invest in certificate of deposits (CDs)? If your answer is affirmative, we suggest you to use this financial calculator. This will help you to determine the total annual yield, annual percentage yield, and ending balance of your investment on certificate of deposit.
- Initial deposit
- Amount of investment on the certificate of deposit (CD).
- Number of months after which the CD will mature.
- Interest rate
- Offered interest rate on the certificate of deposit. This is not the rate of annual percentage yield (APY).
- Amount of interest earned on the accumulated interest of the certificate of deposit. The more frequently it occurs, the more income you can generate. There are five compounding frequencies for you choose from.
- Annual percentage yield (APY)
- The actual rate of interest your CD is generating. This rate is influence by the offered interest rate and the frequency of compounding the rate.