Home Buyer Savings Calculator
- Purchase price of home
- Total estimated cost of purchasing the home in future. In future, this price can mismatch significantly with the reality.
- Estimated Down payment
- The percentage amount on purchase price you are estimating to pay as down payment.
- Amount currently saved
- Amount of dollar you have already put aside for home purchase.
- Years to save
- Number of years you are planning to save.
- Estimated Interest Rate on your savings account
- The rate of interest you are expecting to earn from your savings account. This calculator will not consider any tax factor. In reality, the actual rate of return may not be the same, rather lower, as the investors are willing to have constant and stable inflows of funds and therefore invest with a conservative approach. As high return is subject to high risk, you can choose short-term investment opportunities to offset the time volatility and higher risk premium. Theoretically, this is the future rate of inflows predicted at present time. So, it is usual that the actual return will fluctuate that of expected.