Online Lunch Savings Calculator for Free
Spending less can increase your savings to some extent. This calculator will be helpful to find out how much you can add to your savings by bringing bagged lunches from home instead of buying from shop and putting the saved money in an investment opportunity.
- Cost of bagged lunch
- Average daily cost of bringing lunch from your home.
- Eating out lunch price
- Average daily cost of your lunch if it was ordered from store.
- Number of bagged lunches per month
- Total number of bagged lunches normally you bring from home in one month. Usually, this is the same as the number of working days in a month.
- Expected rate of return
- Rate of return you could earn by investing the lunch savings.
- Years to save
- Total number of years you want to save the lunch money.
- Monthly savings
- Monthly dollar amount saved by bringing lunch from your home and avoiding lunch purchase.