Savings Goals Calculator for Free
Once you have set your savings goal, our dedicated calculator will outline the way you can reach there. Using the specifics like savings goal, years to save, current savings, monthly savings, interests, and inflation, this calculator will tell you the amount of money you need to contribute every month or every year.
- Savings goal
- Your targeted amount of savings after a specific period.
- Years to save
- The numbers of year after which you want reach the target.
- Amount currently saved
- Amount of money you have saved by now toward the savings goal.
- Monthly savings
- Assuming you will make contributions at the beginning of every month; this is the amount you need to contribute monthly to achieve the target.
- Expected rate of return
- The annually compounded rate by which you expect your savings to grow.
- Expected annual inflation rate
- Your anticipated yearly rate of inflation. This is the average inflation rate over the long-term.