ACalculator is an all-rounder financial analyzer. This calculator will help you to maintain a balanced Chequebook by comparing its estimated amount with your actual Chequebook balance. Just input the balances of outstanding cheques and deposits with the written balance on your bank statement to get a projected amount. Now, if this projected balance by ACalculator and printed balance on your bank chequebook are matched, your can expect to have a balanced Chequebook otherwise not. Incidentally, if the balances are not matched, you must recheck with the bank to confirm the actual deposit and withdrawal balances.
- Balance on statement
- The ending balance printed on your bank statement.
- Cheques, ATMs and other withdrawals that were made by you but not yet adjusted by the bank on the statement. You can input up to ten withdrawals of this kind.
- Deposits (including ATM deposits) that were made by you but not yet adjusted by the bank on the statement. You can input up to five deposits of this kind.
- Other Cheques
- The total amounts of all other unadjusted cheques in excess of ten withdrawals.
- Other deposits
- The total amounts of all other unadjusted deposits in excess of five.
- Total Cheques outstanding
- Sum of unadjusted cheques and other cheques.
- Total deposits outstanding
- Sum of unadjusted deposits and other deposits.