College Savings Calculator for Free
- Age of children
- Age of your child as on the date.
- Age to start education
- Input the age when your child will be a college student.
- Annual tuition
- Your estimated cost of annual tuition fees. You can click here to get an overview of current costs for U.S. undergraduate colleges.
- Room and board
- The per child cost you are estimating to spend on their room and board every year.
- Education cost inflation
- The rate by which you expect the current educational costs will increase every year.
- Current amount
- Currently saved amount for future educational expenses.
- Monthly contributions
- Amount of dollar you wish to put into the account. It is assumed that you put these money at the beginning of every month.
- Rate of return
- Your expected rate of return from the savings. Theoretically, this is the future rate of inflows predicted at present time. So, it is usual that the actual return will fluctuate that of expected. As high return is subject to high risk, you can choose short-term investment opportunities to offset the time volatility and higher risk premium.