Investment Fee Comparison Calculator
Have you compared the investment opportunities taking the investment fee into consideration? Like monthly payment, IRR, expected rate of return, inflation, and tax, investment fees should also be considered while comparing and ranking the investment opportunities to construct the finest portfolio. Our Investment Fee Comparison Calculator will help you on this regard.
- Starting amount
- The current or initial balance of your investment or savings that want to use in this calculation. You can input zero if you are yet to start saving.
- Duration of your planned saving or investment.
- Additional contributions
- The further amount you bring to this account during every predefined period.
- Contribution frequency
- Regularity of your added contributions. You can contribute weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annually.
- Annualized rate of return
- The yearly estimated rate of return before adjusting the annual fees. In reality, the actual rate of return may be lower than your expectation as most investors choose a conservative investment approach and high return is always subject to high risk.
- Make deposits at beginning of the period
- If you check this box, the calculator will assume that your contributions are scheduled at the starting of every period. This will increase your return as the early contributions will immediately start earning.
- Annual investment fee
- The yearly fees charged on the investment. This is a percentage rate charged on the total amount of investment or saving.