Do you want to how much you can earn if you compound interest? A compound interest is calculated on the principal amount which includes interest from the previous period. Using this online calculator you can simply find out the Annual Percentage Yield (API), return and savings in dollar in case of compounding interest.
- Investment amount
- The dollar amount you invested initially.
- Interest rate
- The yearly expected rate of return from your chosen investment. Theoretically, this is the future rate of inflows predicted at present time. So, it is usual that the actual return will fluctuate that of expected.
- Maturity of the investment.
- Compound interest
- Compound interest is the Interest amount calculated from the total of principal and interest from the previous period. You must know how often your invested fund is being compounded because fund that is compounded more frequently, earns more interests.
- Yearly APY
- The Annual Percentage Yield earned from an annually compounded investment.
- Quarterly APY
- The Annual Percentage Yield received from an investment which is quarterly compounding.
- Monthly APY
- The Annual Percentage Yield earned from an investment which compounds every month.
- Daily APY
- The Annual Percentage Yield incurred from a daily compounded investment.