- The Time Duration Calculator will calculate the time that has elapsed/difference between two dates with time.
- Calculate the difference between two dates – Calculate the number of days, months, or years between two dates using Excel functions. For example, to calculate age or the number of days to pay a bill. Calculating the Difference between Two Dates Calculate Date Difference
- Calculate the days elapsed between two events using this tab of the Date Calculator.
- The date when the event was started or the day from which you want the calculation to begin. This is the date based on which any calculation will be made here.
- The date when the event was finished.
Include End Day
- Checking this box will add one more day to the calculation. You must check this box if you are looking to calculate the duration of certain event to find out how long the event lasted. Be careful not to check this box in case of calculating the age of something.
Add To A Date
- Specify the years, months, weeks, and/or days you want to add to the start date. This date calculator will find you the new date.
Subtract From A Date
- If you need to subtract certain days, weeks, months, and/or years from a given date, just mention it here.