- Value of force measured in newton, kilonewton, pound-force, and kilogram force based on your geographical region.
- Distance crossed as measured in meter, kilometer, mile, or yard.
- Amount of time elapsed to cross the distance at that given force measured in second, minute, hour, or day.
- Mechanical Horsepower:
- 550 foot-pounds per second, approximately 745.7 watts
- etric Horsepower:
- 75 kgf-m per second, approximately 735.499 watts
- Electrical Horsepower:
- 746 watts.
- Boiler Horsepower:
- 34.5 pounds of water evaporated per hour at 212 degrees Fahrenheit, approximately 9,809.5 watts.