Online Inventory Analysis Calculator
- Demand per week (initial)
- Quantity of inventory expected every week initially.
- Growth rate
- Your anticipated increase in sales for the next year. You need to mention the annual growth rate here.
- Safety stock
- The quantity of inventory you need to keep in stock so that you don’t run out of stock in case of any sudden rise in demand.
- Order lead time in weeks
- The number of weeks it take to refill your stock of inventory when it is ordered.
- Starting inventory
- Total quantity of inventory initially available in stock. This is the beginning inventory for this period.