Investment Distributions Calculator
ACalculator offers professional support to take financial decisions. Using our investment distributions calculator will have a complete picture of total investment earnings and total distributions from those earnings. To do so, the only thing you need to do is input your initial balance, distribution frequency, contribution years, expected return, and anticipated inflation over the long run.
- You can calculate for two different findings using this calculator. You can calculate either the maximum periodic amount of distribution or the number of years it will take to finish the savings.
- Starting balance
- Total of all your invested amounts including savings from different annuities, IRAs, pension funds, 401(k)s and other sources of investment.
- Annual return
- The yearly expected rate of return on the investment. Theoretically, this is the future rate of inflows predicted at present time. So, it is usual that the actual return will fluctuate that of expected.
- Expected annual inflation rate
- Your expected long-run average inflation rate that will increase your cost.
- Amount of distribution
- Assuming all withdrawals will take place at the beginning of your chosen period; this will calculate your total planned withdrawals from the investment.
- Years of distributions
- Total number of years you can withdraw from the savings before it finishes.
- Inflation adjustments
- This calculator allows you to analyze the outcome for any given inflation rate. If you select the ‘Increase distributions annually’, the calculator you increase your amount of withdrawal every year so that you can cover the cost of inflation. If you want a calculation without considering inflation rate, it will show your results assuming zero inflation. But the latter is an unrealistic one.
- Distribution frequency
- Choose how frequently you are planning to withdraw your savings. You can withdraw weekly, bi-weekly, twice monthly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually as per your necessity.