Online Low Interest Financing Savings Calculator
Low interest auto financing scheme can save a significant amount of money. Under this scheme, the borrower needs to return the money at a lower interest rate and, this lower interest rate, further, reduces the size of the monthly amount he/she needs to pay. This financial analyzer will demonstrate the total amount of money a borrower can save by choosing the lower annual percentage rate. This calculator allows comparing three different rates all at once.
- Balance to finance
- Amount of dollar you need to finance your auto purchase. This amount should be adjusted for taxes or fees. Be careful to not include the down payment in this field.
- Interest rate (APR)
- Percentage rate charged annually by the lender on the loan.
- Down payment (cash+trade-in)
- Enter the amount of down payment in this field. If there is trade-in option, add the trade-in amount with the down payment.
- Term in months
- Term length for the auto loan in months. Auto loan terms can vary from 12 months to 120 months.
- Residual percentage
- This is applicable for lease financing. This percentage determines the value of the automobile after the lease term expires. A higher residual percentage will generate a lower amount of lease payment.