Lump Sum Annual Return Calculator
If you want to make a lump sum contribution (fixed contribution with no future periodic additions) toward an investment or savings opportunity, our lump sum annual return calculator will tell you the annual return you can earn from such investment. To make it happen, you need to simply input the initial contribution and starting & ending date with the calculated future value of the investment.
- Initial deposit amount
- The amount of money you will initially put as investment.
- Future value
- Future value of your current investment calculated with annually compounding interest rate.
- Start date
- Present value calculation date.
- End date
- Date when the invested amount will be equal to the future value.
- Calculated rate of return
- The result of this whole calculation. This will show the annual rate of return you will earn if you make this lump sum investment. So, you can now take decisions as to invest or not by comparing this rate with your expected rate of return and returns from other available investment opportunities.