Lump Sum Future Value Calculator
Are you interested in lump sum investment? If your answer is ‘yes’, you can find the future value of your currently contributed lump sum investment here. This value will indicate you the purchasing power of your realized earning at a future date by simply using our lump sum future value calculator.
- Initial deposit amount
- The lump sum amount of dollar you will contribute now toward the investment.
- Start date
- Date when your investment will begin. This is the date when your initial investment amount is equal to the calculated present value.
- End date
- The future value calculation date.
- Rate of return
- Your anticipated rate of return from the lump sum investment. This is a compounded rate of return based on your chosen compounding method. In reality, the actual rate of return may not be the same, rather lower, as the investors want stable inflows of funds and therefore invest with a risk avoiding approach.
- Compounding method
- The frequency of compounding. The rate of return can be compounded daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually.