Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) for Current Year Calculator
What is the RMD for the current year? Use our Required Minimum Distribution for Current Year Calculator to find the answer. This calculator is well equipped to find out the current year’s RMD for your retirement account.
- Account balance as of 12/31 of year prior to distribution year
- Account balance as on the 31st December of the previous year prior to the distribution year. For instance, if the distribution begins at any time of 2014, you should state the ending balance of the account as it was in December 31, 2013.
- Your age as of 12/31 of distribution year
- Your age at the end of the distribution year.
- Is your birthday after June 30th?
- If your birthday is after June 30 and before January 1, check this box.
- Is your sole beneficiary a spouse?
- If you have chosen your spouse as the sole beneficiary of the retirement savings account, you need to check this box.
- Beneficiary age
- Age of the retirement account’s beneficiary.